Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Beautiful wishes come from Ustazah jamilah


Subhanallah . When i read this wish. First word come from my mouth : Subhanallah.
How beautiful arabic Ya Rabb !

Actually nama ustazah bukan Ustazah Jamilah but i'm really love to call her " Ya Jamilah ".
Dont tell me why :p

And She is the first one who wish me in arabic . Fully in arabic .
Sepanjang my birthday tak pernah seorang pun but,she's really make me wanna cry last night
Because these beautiful wish :')

Teruja sangat.
Ya Allah, Bless to you because choose me to be apart of sekolah agama and learn arabic
Kalau tak mesti diri ini Jahil dalam berbahasa arab

#SpecialEnrty for ustazah Hasyimah


2 comments:

licha said...

wah... rasa sweet sgt.
licha belajar arab dari tadika, smpi f3. last2 bkn pndai ckp pon. huhuhu.

Atikah Isa said...

Its okay kak liza "Boleh belajar" :)