Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 15 August 2013

Aura

That moment when all students stop a long time to think/write is writing essay.either english or malay.
I just sit 90 darjah while waiting our teacher spread the question paper.
and you know,as a muslim of course we take the right way i.e baca selawat nabi,baca ayat seribu dinar dan ayat2 al-quran untuk tenangkan diri kan.

All of sudden my friend was pass a question and put it above my table.
I was like .. Ya Allah .. ' make my task easy to me ' .. takut kaw

The simplest of instruction " start now ".

At first,I was stuck.I didn't know what to write.I close my eyes and i hope a miracle will come.Then I open my eyes and looked around.I saw people writing and writing.How disturbing! arghhh.please idea .. please come to me .. what are they writing about? I was so worried about writing an awesome story, I pick a topic and went for it.

As soon as my pen started dancing on the paper, it won't stop. Ideas were flowing. In my head words were coming so fast that I couldn't keep up to write all of them sampaikan peribahasa tak pernah ada dalam kamus pun terkeluar sekali. Do you want to what? " seperti orang tersesat di tengah lautan ". apa maksudnya? I just write whatever I want and I got the simile after I'm watching Life of Pie.

1 hour 15 minute was pass and then she said ''okay,put your pen down''

I was like " What? ".. tak sempat semak kot ! of course I didn't say out loud. I don't want to labeled as " You are bad because didn't want to respect a teacher " . no .... please,i don't want it.

                 ************

I remember when the teacher give us open ended essay question.I remember when a question as simple as a word. ( primary school )

" Family ".

That's it.That was the question! How beautiful such a question was.I feel like there are no limitation to what I can write. Ye memang sampaikan 10 adik beradik aku ada,semua 10 orang tu aku masukkan dalam essay.
I was write 3 pages I guess and it doesn't finish yet.banyak kan but the essay was so nonsense.

That was one of the very few instances when I really ejoy doing my schoolwork.

"Tap into the wildness of your brain. That's where the good stuff is." (John Currie)

2 comments:

FarhanahAdzlan said...

biasanya kalau kita dah start menulis baru idea datang mencurah..klau kita fikir baru nak tulis memang kelauttlahh jadinya haha

Atikah Isa said...

So true :)